How To Apply for Canada Visitor & Super Visa
What is a Canada Visitor Visa?
What are the Canada Tourist Visa Eligibility Criteria?
You must meet some basic requirements to get a visitor visa. You must:
- have a valid travel document, like a passport
- be in good health
- have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- have enough money for your stay
- The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
Some people are not allowed to enter Canada
Some people are not admissible to Canada, which means they are not allowed to enter the country. You can be inadmissible for several reasons, including being involved in:
- criminal activity
- human rights violations
- organized crime
What are the Canada Visitor Visa fees?
The application fee per person for a Canada Visitor Visa is CAD$100. If you also have to submit the bio metrics, that will cost you an additional CAD$85. So together, the whole cost of just applying for this visa is CAD$185.